Saturday, January 24, 2009

A New Podcast In Town!

It has been a long time since I've been excited about a podcast. While I still enjoy Blind Cool Tech, it isn't the podcast it used to be. Don't take me wrong; I'm not criticizing anyone for not podcasting anymore. The AccessWatch podcast went by the wayside a long time ago. Nevertheless, it is a good feeling to be excited about a new podcast the way I was when I first discovered the medium eons ago.
 
The podcast that is causing me to check my RSS feeds anxiously these days is the Serotalk podcast. Unlike FSCast from Freedom Scientific which I also enjoy listening to, the Serotalk podcast does not focus exclusively on one company or one screen reader. While Serotek's System Access products are understandably front and center, much of the discussion translates to whatever your screen reader of choice might happen to be at the moment.
 
If you haven't checked it out lately, I strongly urge you to do so.


__________

No comments: