Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Using Blogger With Window-Eyes 7 Beta 1

As I type this, I am using beta 1 of Window-Eyes 7.0. I found it impossible to navigate the text of entries I typed while using Window-Eyes 6.1 with Blogger and was forced to use another screen reader. As I type this, I am able to move around successfully with beta 1 of Window-Eyes 7 and hear what I have typed. The new navigation commands on the Internet make Window-Eyes 7 as pleasant to use on the Net as the competition. There are still a few pages where other screen readers work better on the Net, and GW Micro is well aware of the work that needs to be done in this area. It is a pleasure to use Winamp and Skype with this new version of the product, and I haven't even begun to play with the other sixty-some scripts on
Scripts Central. Stay tuned.

No comments: